While social classes are a great way to learn dancing in a fun and friendly group, private lessons are specifically targeted to your goals and skill level. Since ballroom dancing is largely kinesthetic, the focused tuition will help you achieve your goals faster. You can cover any elements of dancing that would benefit you. For example:
- Prepare for a medal or competition, no matter your skill level
- Learn a greater repertoire of figures or choreograph your own personal routine
- Understand the finer details and secrets that aren't covered in a group social class
- You don't have a partner but are keen to take your dancing to the next level
- Improve lead and follow, floorcraft, technique, musicality, posture, position and confidence
For private lessons we highly recommend proper ballroom dancing shoes. Ordinary shoes can fatigue your body quickly, be too slippery / sticky, or not be suitable for the increased range of movement your feet will be making.
Validity of the voucher is 12 months from the date of purchase. Pre-bookings are essential - we will make our best effort to cater for your prefered time. Early bookings will have better availability, late bookings will be subject to remaining availability. A private lesson covers up to four people at once.